Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome to the my short production

Welp here we go. The start.. Gonna be a rough one cause this will be my first forray into both a short and 2d animation. Starting a new job will also help this be a mountain as well.

So with that said....yikes. Todays post is a compilation of drawings to feel things out. I apologize to my super wonderful wife who has to deal with me during this madness and whose my everything















Next I think I will work on exploring how the dino will look. Not too thrilled yet..

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Chan said...

the storyboards i see here look great! i can see what's going on, and it's pretty interesting! keep it coming!

2:42 PM  
Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

Cool... another "Mel" blog. This will be very interesting... to watch as you put this thing together. I'm on board for this. Nice start here, Mel.

10:42 PM  
Blogger payne8 said...

Now thats what i'm talking about! I knew I would convert you to movie making! ;)

9:34 AM  
Blogger milo said...

Awesome work!!! U have a brother that's an animator? Cool stuff! Lookin forward to seeing ur progress!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

Very cool Mel! I can't wait to see the progress!

7:05 PM  
Blogger lois said...

wow you came along way with your talent that is awsome...looks like your very happy in life..the girls wanted to find you they are 22 and 24 now with kids were all happy for you...i always told you that you could do alot with your art so this was awsome to see mom is smiling too...loiswo

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home